Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ARBA Convention

Has anyone seen the Convention show catalog?  All I can say is WOW!  It is terrific.  Even my non-rabbit friends are impressed.  The catalog has helped educate them about the great variety of breeds and how big our hobby really is. Thanks to all of the California breeders for your hard work!  We appreciate your efforts. 

I can't believe that Convention is only two months away and that I am actually going.  This should be an incredible experience.  It will be my first ARBA Convention.  I hope to bring my laptop so that I can update my blog daily.  Then I can stay in touch with my rabbit friends that aren't able to attend.  Philip is not happy that he has to stay home and attend school.  But I will feel better that I am there to take care of our Hollands.  Now we just need to start choosing which Hollands will be going to San Diego. 

No comments:

Post a Comment