Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update & Changes


LBF's Creme

I apologize for the length of time between blogs.  The first 6 months of this year have been crazy for our family.  I think life is finally getting back to normal.  Our rabbitry has undergone several changes in the last 6 months also.  Philip decided to no longer show rabbits.  So I am now showing our Hollands in open.  It is actually going well.  Our juniors continue to look good.  They are earning legs at shows.  I went to Holland Lop Nationals in Columbus, Ohio the first weekend of May.  I was thrilled when LBF's Lane took 35th in his SSB class of 122.  I expected that to be the best placement of the day.  Then LBF's Creme took 2nd place in the BSB class.  It was awesome.  That was a once in a lifetime honor.  Fortunately, Melanie Price and LeAnne Caraway were there to share the moment.  I want to thank them again for providing Lane and Creme to Philip when he lost his herd buck 2 years ago.  Lane and Creme have provided a great foundation to our herd.  They continue to produce great babies for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment