Monday, November 2, 2009

SSB & SSD - Holland Youth




Jay Hreiz is the youth Holland judge for this morning.  There were 50 solid senior bucks.  Ty Gorden from Utah had a great morning.  He placed 1st, 4th and 6th in the SSB class.  I enjoyed visiting with him this morning.  Lane placed just out of the top 1/2 of the class.  Not bad for a young buck.  There were a number of 2 and 3 year old bucks that were awesome.  Lane should be more competitive next year.  Moose and T-Bone were no places.  But we weren't expecting them to place.

There were 31 solid senior does.  Miss Expo placed in the top half of the class.  I was thrilled because it was a deep class.  I have never seen such a nice group of does.  It took 3 1/2 hours to judge those two classes.  It is going to be a long day.  I spent the morning running Hollands to the judging table and talking to Ty.  That made the morning go faster.  I continue to see people that I know from around the United States.  I didn't think I would know this many people at Convention. 

1 comment:

  1. What's the typical show schedule? Just one show? All done today or is it split into two days?

    ReplyDelete