Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday ARBA Convention


Today was very busy.  We spent 8 or 9 hours at the showrooms.  It took 3 hours to feed and groom Philip's rabbits.  Now they are ready to show tomorrow.  The competition looks tough. I am just hoping that one of Philip's rabbits places. :>  I toured the exhibitor booths.  I found a great Holland Lop necklace.  Another booth was an artist from Tuscon, Donna Wahl.  She paints animals.  Her paintings of Hollands and Netherland Dwarfs are awesome.  So I had to take advantage of that opportunity.  I have another surprise for my family.  But that will need to wait until I get home.  We sold one rabbit today.  It was like a big swap meet with rabbits.  Sarah sold her Netherland Dwarf doe as a pet.  It is amazing to me that a family would pay Convention price for a rabbit as a family pet.  But this is California.  I took pictures of the fairgrounds and several breeds of rabbits today. 








No comments:

Post a Comment